- Architectural Design
- Architectural Drawings
- Master Planning
- Planning Applications
- Planning Appeals
- Listed Building Renovations
- House Inspections
- Feasibility Studies
- Design & Build
- 3D Design Presentation
- Building Warrant Applications
- SAP & thermal calculations
- Energy Performance Certificates
The RIAS guide on ‘Why use an architect?” gives a good explanation of the services and value architects can provide for a project. Download RIAS Guide >.
Also the RIBA guide “Working with an Architect for your home” is a good starting point. Download RIBA Guide >.
Our Schedule of charges ~ Fees
Before the fee can be agreed, both architect and client should establish:
- The project details and services to be provided
- The procurement method
- An approximate construction cost
- The project timetable.